Aphrodisiac Recipes on Tiktok
As of today, probably everyone knows that TikTok is a video-sharing app where users create short videos called and share them with their friends. It’s emerging as the leading social media platform and has become an integral part of our daily lives, mainly young adults. TikTok has become increasingly popular among young adults, especially college students.
But did you know that it contains all sorts of content and trends? Two major trends have been growing in popularity.
- Adult content, which has inspired other platforms for gathering such evolution and by providing porn on tik tok kind of videos.
- And recipes! Yes, food and gastronomy are major trends these days in the platform.
So, we’ve decided to combine those two major trends into a single category: Aphrodisiac Recipes on Tiktok
Let’s Check 5 Aphrodisiac Recipes on Tiktok
Many people are looking for ways to spice up their love lives using the app
The platform has over 1 billion monthly active users worldwide. It was launched in 2016 by Chinese internet giant ByteDance.
With the popularity of TikTok growing, many people are looking for ways to spice up their love lives using the app. Here are five aphrodisiac recipes trending on TikTok.
1. Mint chocolate cookies
These chocolate cookies are delicious, but did you know they can also be used to spice up your love life? Chocolate produces hormones that give the body a feeling of pleasure and well-being
Eating chocolate chip cookies before having sex can increase sexual desire and improve sexual performance.
He wrote, “I’m not saying eat them while you’re having sex, but I am saying eat them beforehand.”
A similar recipe was posted by @mrskimchi, who said, “Cookies are a great way to start a romantic dinner because they’re sweet and yummy, plus they’re really easy to make.”
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate chunks
2. Peanut Butter Cup Pie
Peanut butter pie is a classic dessert, but did you know it can also be used to boost libido? Some TikTok users say that “It’s the perfect dessert for Valentine’s Day!”. It’s possible to even put whipped cream on top to give it a nice fluffy texture.
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 1 T neutral oil (I used coconut)
3. Bacon Wrapped Dates
Bacon-wrapped dates are a fun twist on the classic candy bar. The combination of bacon and dates is sure to get your heart racing.
- 24 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise
4. Banana Split Ice Cream Cake
This cake combines ice cream with banana and strawberries. It’s a refreshing dish that will leave you wanting more. A classic, that’s actually always trending.
- 1/2 cup (80g) chopped strawberries
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp strawberry extract
- 1–2 drops pink food coloring
5. Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls are a classic breakfast food, but did you know you can use them to spice up your love relationship? Cinnamon makes people feel warm inside and gives them a good mood. It also helps balance blood sugar levels, which is especially important for those with diabetes or hypoglycemia.
- 2 and 3/4 cups (344g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1/4 cup (50g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 and 1/4 teaspoons Red Star Platinum Yeast or any instant yeast (1 packet)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) whole milk
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg